Saturday, January 2, 2016

Welcome to the start of a new year

Hello all my lovely readers!  By the time you are reading this, NYE is well and truly over and some of you have even got over the hangovers that tend to associate themselves with this celebration.  Not me though....with 4 little ones in the house, a hubby who had been at bush fires for all of the week and a mum that had been helping me out for the whole week, we were one tired family.  In fact, it was only me that made it up til midnight and that was a bit by chance!

I hope that you and your's have rung in the NY in style and are raring to go for 2016.

I have mentioned previously in my Facebook post of Dec 8th, I will be rejigging my stamping business this year in order to make more time with my family.  I will not be holding monthly classes, but rather,I will be holding classes a few times throughout the year.  I anticipate that these classes will fill up quite quickly, so once you see them advertised on here, Facebook or by email newsletter, don't delay in booking in.

I will also be offering a new technique group which will not be held monthly (as the current groups are), but will be held about 3 or 4 times a year.  This format is to allow for those that cannot commit to monthly classes, or for whom travel is an issue, or for those that do not like coming out at night.  Please keep an eye out for this advertisement, but if you are interested, please contact me for further info.  I already have a list of about 4 ladies for this.

Online classes is going to feature more in my line up this year, and I am going to venture into the realm of videoing my classes. Each paid guest will be able to access the class content including the videos.  I am developing these, so what for the first one in a couple of months.

If there is anything that you would like me to focus on, I am more than happy to try and incorporate it into my social media.

Sale-a-Bration begins 5th January as does the new Occasions Catalogue.  I will post more about these in another post, but trust me, you will not want to miss goodies in either of these cattys!  Contact me to get your own copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment