Thursday, January 5, 2017

Sale-A-Bration is HERE!!!!



Ok my lovely crafters, here it is....the moment of the year we all look forward to.

SALE-A-BRATION!!!!!

Why?  Because quite frankly, it is the only time of the year where EVERYONE - hostesses, new demonstrators and regular customers - get to enjoy free stuff.  Just by doing what they usually do.  Order stamps, inks and accessories!

I have been enjoying the relaxed life maybe a little too much since my surgery and as such, I have only taken delivery of my pre-order stuff today.  And it's live for you to get now as well.  So it looks like we'll both be enjoying the new products at the same time.

I have a few stacks of the new Occasions Catalogue and the SAB catty right here in my hot little hands, so if you want a copy (club members and tech group members need not let me know....you will automatically get them), then drop me a line via email and I'll get you one!  Simple.

In the meantime, I will crack open some of the the new products and have a play - I can't believe how many people I know have birthdays in January/February!! - so I need to bang out a number of birthday cards.  And there are a number of products in the catalogues that are just perfect for these.

No comments:

Post a Comment